Like Pancakes? You could win Cotton Blues food for one year!
We’re giving 10 people a chance to compete for free Cotton Blues food for a year!
On October 4th we will randomly select 10 entrants for an opportunity to compete in our Pulled Pork & Pancakes eating contest. The person to eat the most of our Pulled Pork & Pancakes in 10 minutes will be entitled to a free menu item at Cotton Blues, daily, for one year.
The competition will be held at Cotton Blues on Saturday, October 12, 2019. Selected entrants must check-in at Cotton Blues on October 12 at 11:00 am and be available to compete at noon.
Please do not enter if you are not available or willing to compete. The 10 selected entrants must also be willing to submit headshots for competition promotional material.
How do I enter?
Entering is easy and all we really ask for is your email address. It can be done quickly at this link!
Plus, there are multiple other ways to enter and increase your chances of being selected. All you have to do is read some of our stories and visit some of our social media pages.
Just follow the steps on the contest landing page.
What does free Cotton Blues food for one year mean?
We’re glad you asked! Free Cotton Blues for one year means that you will be able to come by Cotton Blues any day we’re open and order one item off of or menu. For Free!
This prize does not cover gratuity and anything beyond that one item is on you.
Hungry for our Blackened Redfish Tacos entree with a drink?
- Blackened Redfish Tacos = Free
- Drink and Gratuity = You pay
Have a craving for our Surf & Turf with a slice of Strawberry Icebox Pie?
- Surf and Turf = Free
- Strawberry Icebox Pie and Gratuity = You Pay
Want to take your whole family to Cotton Blues? Great! One item on your ticket will come at no charge.
NOTE: This prize may not be coupled with third party delivery services, such as Waitr or Grub Hub and the prize is not transferable to any other person.
When and how will you contact the winners?
We will contact all winners via email on October 4th. Once contacted we will want confirmation that you’re eligible to compete in the Pulled Pork and Pancake eating contest on Saturday, October 12th. This is the same day as the Southern Miss Homecoming, but no worries, game time is scheduled for 6:00 pm.
All ten winners will also be required to submit a headshot for contest promotional material. This is because we would like to share with our followers just who will be competing to win free Cotton Blues for a year.
If you’re selected and we do not hear back from you by October 6th, you will be disqualified and we will select a new entrant to take
The legal stuff
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Cottonblues Contest Page and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cotton Blues, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Cotton Blues as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting September 13,
2019and ending on October 4, 2019. All online entries must be received by October 4, 2019 .
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at Cottonblues.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cotton Blues. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If
Youuse fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Cotton Blues.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive One year of Cotton Blues. Actual/appraised value may differ at
timeof prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Cotton Blues. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Cotton Blues discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Cotton Blues to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Judge under the supervision of Cotton Blues. Cotton Blues shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within On October 12 from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Cotton Blues‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that Cotton Blues, anyone acting on behalf of Cotton Blues, and Cotton Blues’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cotton Blues. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cotton Blues from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Cotton Blues may incur, suffer, or be required to pay
arisingout of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Cotton Blues reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Cotton Blues’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Cotton Blues may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Cotton Blues. Cotton Blues reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Cotton Blues has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such
attemptbe made, Cotton Blues reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering,
Youagree to release and hold harmless Cotton Blues and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Mississippi, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Mississippi having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Cotton
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Cotton Blues is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.