Mississippi-Made meals in a safe and comfortable setting
Cotton Blues is proud to announce a major renovation that will give patrons several options for quality dining in the Hub City.
Cotton Blues Kitchen & Marketplace is an ambitious project that will offer
- An outdoor commons for family picnics
- An assortment of fresh produce, artisan cheeses, and prepared groceries
- An outdoor kiosk for curbside pick-up
- Grab-and-go breakfast, lunch, and dinner
The decision to transform current operations at the popular restaurant came from a desire to ensure guests in the Hub City can enjoy high-quality dining experiences safely. The current business climate presents a unique opportunity to reinvent Cotton Blues and move the brand towards a service model that is conducive to new regulations and will set a new standard of excellence as the region’s restaurant emerges from crisis.
“We know many people are ready to dine in at our restaurant, we love that, and that’s not going away,” says Cotton Blues owner Chris Ortego. “But we also know many people are understandably cautious in this new world of COVID-19, so we’re designing a safe and comfortable setting for those that want to be cautious.”
Eat & shop year round
- Cotton Blues Kitchen: Guests will select chef-crafted meals-to-go, created by Chef Jordan Creel and Pastry Chef Shaun Davis, designed to satisfy any breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert cravings. From ready-to-heat to hot-and-ready comfort food, the new Cotton Blues Kitchen will ensure the highest quality food and beverage options. Popular current restaurant offerings including Blackened Fish Tacos, Chipotle Smoked BBQ Ribs, and Signature Cheesecake, will remain available for guests to enjoy every day. All meals will be available in multiple formats designed to feed everyone in the community.
- Cotton Blues Marketplace: The open marketplace will allow guests to select locally sourced fare with quality ingredients and local products. The marketplace will include an assortment of farm-fresh produce as well as artisanal cheeses and prepared groceries that will make hosting a get-together stress-free.
- Outdoor Patio and Picnic: This counter-to-table space will provide guests with a retreat-like area where they can enjoy Cotton Blues fare alongside family and friends. The outdoor patio and picnic areas are designed to give guests a comfortable fresh air setting with outdoor gaming options, neatly landscaped artificial grass and shaded sections to alleviate hot Mississippi days.
- Contact-Free Ordering + Curbside Kiosk: For guests who desire quicker service or just want to minimize contact, an upgraded point of sales system will be available for guests to easily place orders through the website or via a mobile device. Guests will be able to place orders ahead of pick up or delivery if desired. The user-friendly system will also be compatible with contract-free payment applications, like Apple Pay. In addition to the adapted technology, a covered kiosk will be available in the parking lot for quick curbside carry out.
Cotton Blues Kitchen & Marketplace will join the Hub City once again as an adapted concept fit for family and friends. All these fantastic upgrades will require Cotton Blues to close its doors for about a month of renovations. Cotton Blues will close on May 11 and will reopen as the Cotton Blues Kitchen and Marketplace in mid to late June 2020.
For more information on the transition or for updates visit CottonBlues.com or follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.